Research shows that the average vehicle is driven about 12,000 miles per anum. A vehicle with a toe alignment just 0.34 degrees out of manufacturers spec will have dragged its tyres sideways for approx 68 miles by the end of the year.
The symptoms of wheel alignment being out of spec are
- Excessive or uneven tyre wear
- Steering wheel pulls to either side
- Feeling of looseness or wandering
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy
- Steering wheel not centred
At Saddlers Garage we have invested in the latest computerised wheel alignment equipment and training. We are able to carry out wheel alignment on most vehicles including high performance cars and light commercial vehicles. This will ensure improved handling, reduced tyre wear, and better fuel economy.
Prices start from £25.00